Ignite Overview Template
How to use
Overview template is designed to provide a summary of useful information, while providing customizable actions, and relevant visual content such as route previews or product details to help user's review the currently selected content.
- List items
- 1-3 lines per content "Row"
- Button rows
- At-least one "Primary Action"
- (1 button min / 3 button(s) max)
- Supporting visuals
- Map Information
- "Details Screen" Content
While this template is primarily used for POI and navigational use cases; it can also be leveraged for use in Apps, Services, and Product "Details Screens" supporting expanded informational context and, e-commerce support.
Headers are used in most templates, and can be customized for branded experiences. The header typically includes informational content and / or contextual actions that correspond with the contents, list item(s), or card information.
When used in smaller displays, information will be condensed and prioritized based on the order delivered from the third-party provider. Supporting visual may not be shown depending on screen size.
Services and apps from the same domain may have additional requirements for what actions and information they are required to present. For example, POI apps should always present an option to navigate as the primary action.
- MUST provide a content title in the header
- MAY provide an image or icon related to content
- MUST provide a primary action
- MAY provide up to two additional actions
- SHOULD provide additional rows of information (1 - 2 rows min)
- MUST provide coordinates if using the map
POI App with Ratings
Parking App with number of spots using color